Operate your business like a well-oiled machine.
Boost your business’ operational performance to meet your goals.
MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION
At DHW, we provide a range of services specifically tailored to meet the needs of those in the manufacturing and distribution industry. We can help pinpoint areas of focus to help you manage and control costs, create a strategy that focuses on eliminating non-value-added activities, simplify processes and reallocate resources from lower value to higher value activities.
We are here to help you create and implement cost accounting systems, select software that helps you reach your goals, or even help you with inventory management. Our range of services to the manufacturing and distribution industry include:
- Income tax compliance, planning and consulting
- Audits, reviews, and compilation services
- Creating and implementing cost accounting systems
- Product profitability analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- R&D credits
- Inventory analysis and management
- LIFO calculations and tax strategies
- Inventory calculations and tax-effectiveness
- Determination of method utilization under Section 263(a) Uniform Capitalization
- Multi-state tax jurisdiction
- Software selection
- Custom reports
- Full absorption costing analysis
- International tax consulting
If you have questions or would like to discuss how our team can help you create solutions specific to your operation, please contact us.
Boost your business' operational performance to meet your goals.
Boost proficiency to live out your organization's mission.
We keep up with the latest industry changes so you can focus on providing quality patient care.
Industry specific knowledge helps us to implement results-driven solutions.
Our specialized team assists in constructing a plan to minimize risk and grow your business.
Drive organizational performance with our team's valuable insight.
As talk of a looming recession continues to dominate the daily headlines, restaurant owners should strongly consider the consequences of...
The majority of U.S. states require businesses to collect and remit sales and use taxes, regardless of whether the business is physically...
Side businesses have become increasingly popular among Americans over the last several years. With the ability to work remotely and the...